Lisa is available to teach on a variety of topics for short events and entire weekend retreats. While many speakers choose to publish a list of topics, Lisa prefers to work with you and proceed as the Holy Spirit leads for your specific event. Fees are dependent on location and length of event. For more information, please complete the contact form and include the type of event, date, location, anticipated attendance, and general theme.Book Lisa to Speak
Lisa provides the following writing services. All services include an initial 15-minute complimentary conversation to determine how she can best assist you.
- Various types of editing, including proofreading, copyediting, substantive, and developmental.
Please click on the button below to request pricing and more information for editing services.
- Interior formatting for both print and e-book
- Custom cover design for both print and e-book
- Assistance with uploading files to chosen platform.
Please click button below to request pricing and more information for publishing assistance services.Request Publishing Assistance Services
Teaching, Coaching, and Private Consultations
While private consultations help with the overall project, you may want a long- or short-term coaching arrangement to learn and improve writing skills while working on your manuscript with accountability to move forward.
- $50/hour for in-person or Zoom meetings with one-hour minimum
- As about discounts for coaching agreements that include more than six sessions.
Click on button below Private Consultations to request a 15-minute complimentary call to determine which service bests fits you.
Are you looking for individualized help with your writing project? Schedule a private consultation to work through issues. Brainstorm plots, develop characters, receive help in knowing where to start, or any other area of writing you want to discuss.
- $250 for a two-hour in-depth consultation (contact us for information on what the consultation includes)
- Local consultations may be conducted in person at an agreed-on meeting place (Fort Worth or mid-cities areas)
- Non-local consultations occur via Zoom meetings or may incur billing of additional fees for travel expenses
- Submit any documents for discussion 24 hours in advance of the consultation
Teaching for Writing Events
Lisa is available to teach classes for your writing events. Rates are negotiable depending on time and depth of teaching required.
- Submit a request for a class subject proposal
- If you do not have a specific topic, she will send a proposal for classes she has already developed
- Include event type, date, and location